Community Charity of the Year
Scottish Building Society is committed to supporting the communities we operate in across Scotland. Through our Community Charity of the Year programme, we support the local charities our members care about. Members nominate and then vote for the charities in their local areas.
Our Community Charities of the Year 2017 are:
- Elsie Normington Foundation (Inverness)
- Irvine & Troon Cancer Care (Troon)
- Ravelrig Riding for the Disabled (Edinburgh)
- Rowan Boland Memorial Trust (Galashiels)
- St Margaret of Scotland Hospice (Glasgow)