Service Level Agreement
Full Application completed online, signed Declaration by all applicable parties and Supporting Documents uploaded – (see Supporting Documentation Checklist)
Service Level Agreement:
- An Administrator will check if a full application and all supporting documentation has been submitted on day of submission up to 4pm – after 4pm then this process will falls into next working day
- If all documentation and the signed Declaration (by all applicable parties) has been uploaded then the application file will be passed to an Underwriter. An Administrator will email the Broker to update that the file has now been passed to an Underwriter and that they will be in touch within 24 hours.
- The Underwriter will email the broker within 24 hours of receipt of the application file to give a full update – if the Underwriter is comfortable with the case then an Administrator will request a transcript valuation. Please note - the Underwriter may require further documentation, Employer’s/Accountant’s references or have further questions before being able to fully assess and give a decision subject to valuation.
- Any outstanding mail, including further document requests and valuation, will be passed to the Underwriter to review within 24 hours of receipt.
- If the Underwriter is happy to sign off the application, then the Offer will be produced and posted to the broker and customer within 24 hours of the sign off. An email will also be sent to the BDM and the broker confirming that the offer has now been issued.