Society, the magazine of Scottish Buiding Society is published twice a year sent to all members of the Society over 18.
Issue 8 Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- Closing date is set at midnight on 1st June 2018. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The entry instructions form part of these rules.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner’s name will be used for promotional purposes. This will only be in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- Only one entry per person.
- Employees or family members of employees of Scottish Building Society or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members are not eligible for entry into the competition.
- One winner will win a cash prize of £150 and a first class table for two gift voucher to the value of £125 for a return journey for two people on the Jacobite Steam Train. The date of the prize is subject to availability. There is no alternative prize and no interest is payable.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The draw will take place on 4th June 2018. The winner will be chosen at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final.
- Notification of winning: The winner will be notified by the 8th June 2017.