Our new Online Saver Account lets you do everything when it suits you – whether you want to pay money into your account, take money out, or simply check your balance. And because your Online Savings Account is managed exclusively online, there's no need to worry about opening hours, passbooks or counter service - you can log in when you're at home, at work, or even on the go.
5 great reasons to choose our new Online Saver
Ready to apply?
Before you apply, please note:
- You can only apply if you are over 16 and live in the UK.
- The account must be in your sole name.
- You'll need your bank account details handy during the application process.
- You won't be able to pay money in or take money out until we have confirmed your identity. We may need you to send us certain information by post. We'll tell you what this involves once your account is open.
- The application process will take around 10 minutes.
- Please note, once opened you will only be able to view and transact on your Online Account Saver account on the online platform.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
I’m happy to manage my account online – but what if I need help at any time?
As your Online Saver is managed securely and exclusively online, you won’t need a passbook or counter service – but we’re still here if you need help. You can email our Customer Services team at email@example.com for support and assistance Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
When can I make deposits and withdrawals?
You can pay money into your account as soon as your application is complete – but for security we may need you to send us a few details by post before you can withdraw money from your account.
How do I make deposits and withdrawals?
You can only make deposits and withdrawals by bank transfer to and from a nominated bank account in your name.
Are there any restrictions on making withdrawals?
No. You have instant access to your savings and there are no limits on how much you can take out.
How long do deposits and withdrawals take?
When you make transfers to or from your Online Saver, the money is transferred directly to or from your nominated bank account in your name. Transfers typically take up to 2 business days to reach your account.
Can anyone start an Online Saver Account?
You can open an account if you’re 16 years or over, and resident in the UK.