Higher interest for your savings, if you don't need instant access
It's a great choice if you want to be able to dip into your savings, but you don't need instant access to your money. Just let us know thirty days before you want to take money out of your account and you can withdraw as much as you want, without losing out on any interest, provided the balance remains above £1000.
The 30 Day Notice Account could be ideal if you've a lump sum to put away for a rainy day that you might want to add to later. Or, if you want to set cash aside for regular payments, such as car insurance, tax bills, your mortgage or rent, or other household expenses, it provides a safe home for your money until you need it.
With a little forward planning, it couldn't be easier to give your savings a welcome boost.
5 reasons to choose our 30 Day Notice Account
- Get a higher interest rate - to help your money grow faster
- Easy access to your savings - withdrawals are free of charge with 30 days notice
- Save at your own pace - you can start with £1,000, and add to it when you want
- Easy to manage - in branch or by post
- A safe home for your savings
Ready to apply?
Completed applications can be returned to any branch or local office, along with proof of identity and initial deposit.
Alternatively, you can post your application to: