It's a more structured way to save, which can help make it easier to build up a pot of money, and reach your savings goals.
The key is the regularity - you simply make one payment each calendar month for twelve months. You can't take any money out of your account for that twelve-month subscription period, which gives your money the chance to grow.
At the end of the twelve months, you will have instant access to your savings with no restrictions. We'll remind you shortly before your anniversary. You can spend your money - or, once you've seen how easy it is to get into the savings habit, you could start another Regular Saver.
5 reasons to choose our Regular Saver
- It's an easy way to save on a regular basis
- You can open an account with as little as £10
- You can save any amount between £10 and £500 each month
- At the end of the twelve months, you'll have instant access to your savings
- A safe home for your savings
Ready to apply?
Completed applications can be returned to any branch or local office, along with proof of identity and initial deposit.
Alternatively, you can post your application to: