Give your kids a great start in life
Whether you're a parent, grandparent or other relative, it's a great way to set aside some money and watch it grow while they grow. Then, when the time comes, they'll have that valuable financial support to give them a flying start in life - wherever they're heading.
You can also open a Junior Saver if you're aged between 7 and 18 and want to save for your own future, with a good return on your money.
5 reasons to choose our Junior Saver Account
- You can start an account with as little as £100
- You can add to the account whenever you wish
- You can put in lump sums, or save regularly - it's up to you
- You can save right up to £25,000
- The rate of interest increases the longer you save
Ready to apply?
Completed applications can be returned to any branch or local office, along with proof of identity and initial deposit.
Alternatively, you can post your application to: